This position is responsible for supporting our Domestic Retail Warehouse Management System processes. Work with our business partners to enhance warehousing process and support day-to-day activities. You will be responsible for design/analysis, estimating, coding, testing, application performance, documenting all code, and maintaining/upgrading existing applications. You will also interface with customers at key points in the Systems Development Life Cycle.
- 4 Year degree in an IT related field.
- 3+ years of experience in development and support of WMS applications.
- Experience in supporting WMS applications is required, preferable RDM.
- Experience supporting custom development, Oracle package applications, and interfaces to existing applications.
- Experience with database concepts and ability to read data models.
- Strong skills in SQL, PL/SQL, SQL Tuning, Oracle Forms, XML.
- Experience with testing tools, preferable Load Runner and HP Application Lifecycle Management.
- Strong problem solving, analysis, design, and development skills.
- Experience in writing and interpreting both high level and detailed designs.
- Ability to navigate technical issues and evaluate risk.
- Excellent organization skills and attention to detail, including the ability to prioritize and manage a variety of complex tasks and activities.
- Experience in Web Services is a plus.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Responsible for working with the development team to establish, practice, promote, and enforce sound design and coding practices.
- Able to discuss and fundamentally understand business problems and speak to the business about technical designs and functionality.
- Work with key team members to include Project Managers, Business Analysts, Systems Analysts, Testers, Architects, DBAs, and Management to design, build, unit test the WMS application.
- Ensure work meets functionality and quality expectations within given timelines.