Title: Project Manager Location: Salem, ORDuration: 6+ MonthsJob Description:May require a bachelor's degree and at least 4years or equivalent of experience in the field or in a related area
. Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures. Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of tasks. May lead and direct the work of Contractor staff. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
The purpose of this request is to procure Project Management Services centered primarily around the ODOT Construction Business line work efforts. This position is located within the ODOT Technical Services/Strategic Services Branch.Typical responsibilities:
Project Manager must be:
- This position is responsible for the day to day project management duties.
- Managing scope, schedule, budget and resource issues. Managing scope, schedule, budget and resource issues. Managing and updating a risk/issue log, producing status reports for senior management
- High level of business objectives are to work with the ODOT business.
- The technology PMs that have 3D Design, Digital Signature, and EDM pilots going on to come up with a master plan for Construction utilization of those technologies in a pilot fashion as well as documenting.
- The "as is" business work flow and processes and then the "to be" and coming up with a transition plan to move them to a eConstruct world.
- There will be a need to discuss with other DOT's that have gone in this direction to get lessons learned and transition plans those states had.
- Familiar with Standard lifecycle methodology,
- Project management industry best practices.
- Excellent communication skills with both IT and Business staff.
- Understanding of Microsoft Office tool sets for Project Management.
- Microsoft Office advanced skills is required.
- Expert in Project management is needed.
- PMP CERTIFICATION is a Plus
Should need more information I can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org or 203-567-0144.
Thank you for your time.