Hope you are doing great.
Please have an eye on my job description and revert back to me with your updated resume Asap. Thanks
Role: MOBILE APPLICATION ARCHITECT
Duration: 12 months
Location: Windsor, CT.
Phone+ Skype hire
Need 2 resources.
Experience with Titanium accelerator is required (Anything more than 1+ month experience would be considered)
Sr. Mobile Application Architect with a passion for developing and testing applications on the Google Android and Apple iOS platforms. Position includes but is not limited to: application and architectural development, requirements gathering, visualization, functional specification, and documentation.
This position will be responsible for ideation/visualization, application architecture, and code development of mobile applications for the Android and iOS platforms for multiple form factors. Building scalable and collaborative application frameworks for mobile application and management of applications submitted to the Android Market and/or iTunes store.
Primary Skills & Experience:
1. Candidate must have a BS degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical
Engineering or equivalent.
2. Minimum 10 years of experience in IT industry of which 3+ years as Mobile Architect.
3. Should be able to evangelize Mobile architectures into product road-map.
4. Candidate should know about the mobile ecosystem, platform components and
a. Application development platforms (native and Hybrid)
b. Mobile middleware (custom vs MEAP)
c. Mobile Device management
d. User analytics etc..
5. Candidate should know in-depth Architecture of popular mobile platforms such as iOS and
Android and preferably have background in development
6. Candidate understands the key technology trends in industry and can architect solutions
around the trends.
7. Solid experience in collaborative application development using source control tools and strategies for using source control such as trunks, branches, merges, tagging, release management methods, etc.
8. Ability to work closely with customer teams (business and technology) to evolve technical direction and also to suggest technology alternatives.
9. Ability to write clear, well-organized code architect and write reusable library code for the team of developers. Architect and design code and systems for mobile applications.
10. Effective Communication skills to communicate with supervisor or project manager to determine timeline, budget and resource allocation required by the projects in-line with the overall strategy.
11. Participate in ideation/visualization sessions for original application ideas.
12. Self-driven, should be able to work with minimal direction.
J2EE Technology : SOAP based Web Services (JAX-WS), Spring 3.0 (MVC, DI, AOP), Hibernate,Struts 2.0(MVC), EJB 2, JSP,Ajax(Prototype, YUI) , OOP’s based Java Script
Application Servers : WAS 6.0/6.1/7.0, Apache
RDBMS : Oracle, DB2
IDE Tools : IBM RAD 6.0/7.0/7.5
Version Control Tools : PVCS, SVN, Clear Case
Design Tools/Methodologies : UML, RUP
Protocols : SOAP, HTTP, HTTPS
Operating Systems : Windows XP, UNIX (AIX), LINUX
Other Tools : Quality Center
Secondary Skills & Experience:
1. Good to have insurance industry domain exposure.