Title: Executive Director – CCRC
Location: Sykesville, MD
As the Executive Director you oversee day to day business operations to ensure exceptional quality and service, sustained resident satisfaction and colleague engagement, operational efficiency, and strong financial results. The Licensed Nursing Home Administrator and Directors of each functional areas report directly to you, and together you lead the team of colleagues throughout the community. In this role, you work in an entrepreneurial environment and are empowered to lead your community with creativity and independence with the support of the ExecutiveLeadershipGroup.
As the Executive Director, you are involved in every facet of the operation – Hospitality, Dining, Marketing and Sales, Wellness and Fitness, Community Outreach, Facility Management, Programming, Recreation and Engagement, Clinical Services, and Administrative Support. The Executive Director is ultimately accountable to make a positive difference in the lives of both residents and colleagues.
•Drive a mission-focused and resident-centered culture,
• Cultivate relationships with residents and staff, and
• Develop leadership and programs to sustain community success with a growth mindset
• Nursing Home Administrator License in the state of Maryland, or become licensedintheStateofMaryland.
• Minimum of 5 years as a Nursing Home Administrator with prior experience as anExecutiveDirectorforaCCRC
• Minimum of 5 years experience in the Retirement Living/Healthcare industry
Should someone need more information I can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org or 203-567-0144.