Location: San Jose, CA
Duration: long term basis
Rate: Negotiable/Competitive (we are looking for mid-level developers 5-9 years exp max.)
What we are looking for?
• folks who work on high traffic consumer facing websites (one page application experience or experience with sites where only data collection is happening might not really do justice, looking for folks that are strong in creating rich interactive pages)
• folks who have experience building responsive sites that render on mobile devices. Also ask for github accounts and URLs of sites that these folks have worked on, and specifically the pages that they built.
• Work with development, marketing, and business teams to build features and functionality for PayPal's global marketing web sites.
• Participate in setting front-end coding standards and guidelines and building new templates for launching new user experiences
• 5-8 years experience level max.
• Knowledge of algorithms, design patterns, and componentization approaches.
• Expertise with cross-browser, cross-platform, and design constraints on the web