You will be responsible for some of the following tasks:
• Play a key role in the full project lifecycle, from initial set-up of the project to the final delivery of the result.
• Work with the client to analyze their requirements: prepare and participate in workshops, requirement documentation…
• Assist in mapping the requirements into SAP Processes and design the solutions.
• Customize and develop the SAP-system in a project team, supported by experts.
• Testing, assist in the development of test scripts.
• Finalize the configuration & support the solution.
• SAP SD Module implementation/ support - AS-IS, TO-BE study and documentation, GAP Analysis of business process involved with respect to standard SAP.
• Understanding of Data Migration, Cut-over Strategy, knowledge of IDOC, BAPI, ALE, ABAP Development Exposure, LSMW, SCAT and BDC.
• Should be able to provide an end user support/training to the SD module.
• Provide business analysis and process redesign expertise in one or more functional areas (finance, accounting, sales, etc.) within the enterprise specifically in the analysis, and redesign, of SAP functions and processes.
• Customize SAP functionality to satisfy business requirements and business process design.
• Prepare business specifications for reports Formulate and define application scope and objectives and devise/modify procedures to solve business problems.
• Develop familiarity with production operations, as well as established priorities and sequences for processes.
• Develop business relationships and integrate activities with other IT areas to ensure successful implementation and support project efforts.
• Foster and maintain good relationships with customers and IT colleagues to meet expected customer service levels.
• Monitor and report to management on the status of project efforts, anticipating/identifying issues that inhibit the attainment of project goals and implementing corrective actions.
• Knowledge in Hybris integration would be added advantage.
You have a solid experience in the Sales & Distribution module including:
• Order Management
• Pricing & Rebates
• Billing & Invoicing
• Credit Management & Free Goods
• STO & Third Party Sale.
• Integrated flows MM & FICO