· Apply advanced level 3 technical support expertise to resolve highly complex customer issues.
· Accept escalated requests from other technical team members as the subject matter expert.
· Use independent judgment to accomplish objectives.
· Work closely with incident management team in resolving customer issues.
· Identifies and provides resolutions to a diverse range of complex technical problems.
· Provide problem determination and resolution for customer issues.
· Develop and implement resolutions to identified problems, and follows standard practices and procedures.
· Identify and document with management to proactively revise current procedures and tools to improve customer satisfaction.
· May need to engage or escalate to more senior resources or to parent companies (Cisco, VMware, Red Hat, IBM) to resolve more complex issues. Will be expected to develop and participate in solutions based Converged Infrastructure training and problem resolution skills development.
· Develops broad knowledge of the organization’s and relates it to day-to-day issues.
· 5 - 7 yrs experience with RedHat Enterprise Linux 5.x, 6.x
· 3 - 5 year’s Experience Scripting with Perl or BASH
· 1 - 3 year’s Experience with RedHat Network(RHN)
· Networking – Nexus switches - CCNA certified or relevant work experience
· Virtualization - VMWare vSphere – VCP certified or relevant work experience
· Compute – Cisco UCS Blade servers or IBM X Series
· Fluency in advanced troubleshooting skills, methodologies and processes
· Experience with a converged Infrastructure Platform( Vblock, FlexPod, PureFlex) is a plus