We are looking for Junior QA Engineer
for one of our direct clients in NJ
. Kindly go through the below job description and let me know your interest. Please send me your updated resume in word format along with pay rate details on W2. Job Title : Junior QA Engineer Location : Middletown, NJDuration : 36 Months ContractPay Rate : $Open Job Description:
We are considering recent college grads with a MS in Computer Science. This is an opportunity to join a strong software product development environment and contribute through the whole SDLC. We are seeking seeking entry level computer science experience, perhaps in scripting, programming, etc and an interest in the SDLC.SUMMARY OF POSITION
Develop and execute test plans and test scripts to ensure 100% requirement coverage. Document, detail, and report in a clean and timely fashion any defects found during testing. Determine and develop processes and procedures to efficiently and effectively test all aspects of the product. Develop and maintain automated test cases to consistently verify application functionality.Duties
- Plan, develop, and execute test standards, policies, procedures and activities.
- Test issues of varied scope and complexity.
- Create, execute, and maintain automated performance and functional test scripts.
- Analyze and report performance and functional test results.
- Develop test plans, test cases, scenarios, and other related lifecycle documentation.
- Document and track software defects from discovery to successful correction, validation and verification, using a bug tracking system.
- Communicate project status and risks to management.
- Basic SQL querying skills.
- Experience with testing web applications across multiple browsers and browser versions.
- Experienced in the full lifecycle of functional automation testing.
- Facilitate test meetings as needed for assigned project.
- Document test procedures to ensure replicability and compliance with standards.
- Maintain and improve software testing processes.
- All other duties as assigned or directed.
- Master’s Degree in Computer Science.
- 2-5 years of experience in software testing efforts.
- Testing Certification preferred.
IT Solutions, Inc.
2000 Cornwall Road, Suites #220/300 | Monmouth Junction, NJ 08852
Website : http://www.itcsolutions.com
Mail Id : firstname.lastname@example.org
Desk No : 732-788-3743 / Fax: (732) 985-7920
Gtalk : bramarish.itcsolutions/YIM: bramarish.itcsolutions
8(a) certified Small Disadvantaged Business (SDB) by the U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA). Minority owned, controlled and operated Minority Business Enterprise certified by the National Minority Supplier Diversity Council (NMSDC)