Title: Android RIL/Modem Development EngineerLocation: San Mateo, CADuration: 12monthsJob Requirement:
Design, documentation and implementation of RIL, modem software features for US wireless carriers (VZW, Sprint) as per the carrier requirement and industry standard/specification.
Collaboration with verification engineers in defining / designing software verification test cases and plans and following up on test results to close the issues.
Effective and efficient communication, knowledge sharing and status reporting to stake holders, project and line management in both verbal and written form such as e-mail,documentation,andwiki..Required qualification
· Minimum BS degree in electrical engineering, computer software engineering, or a related discipline required MS degree is a plus.
· Minimum 7 years of software design and development experience in mobile embedded systems and products required.
· Minimum 5 years of software design and development experience in RIL/Modem subsystem.
· CDMA + LTE experience for NA operators ( Verizon Wireless or Sprint )
· Excellent knowledge of programming languages – C/C++, Java and 3GPP, 3GPP2 standards
· Strong Industry Experience with RIL Development Background
· Deep understanding of Android architecture.
· Strong communication, coordination, organization, and reporting skills.
· Experienced with Smartphone and Tablets
· Experience developing project proposals and working with customers
Should someone need more information I can be reached at email@example.com or 203-567-0144.