The Digital Marketing Analyst will be responsible for producing cadenced and ad hoc reporting and analysis covering digital marketing activities on HTC owned properties. This person will take on a global consulting approach to support regional site managers with analytics and reporting in support of funnel optimization. In addition to the strategic and tactical reporting elements, this role will also be responsible for monitoring reports to identify possible anomalies in the tagging. The goal will be to ensure that the reports are as accurate as possible and reliable over time.
An analyst in this position should provide strategic marketing and optimization recommendations based upon real data and an understanding of our business, and will be a key partner in the Global Digital Marketing team. This position will report to the Director, HTC.com.Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with business or content owners to understand business, campaign, or program goals; create reports and scorecards based on those goals.
- Lead measurement and optimization activities, using best practices from the web analytics discipline. Data sources will include site data, behavioral and attitudinal data, and data from ad serving, search, and social media.
- Design and execute testing programs to optimize site, content, and campaign performance.
- Craft targeted content strategies that leverage key profile data from HTC’s fully responsive and mobile-optimized web properties.
- Create and deliver reports and analysis that provide insights and solid recommendations for improvement and optimization.
- Work with external vendors and the internal web technology team to maintain and optimize Adobe Analytics on owned and e-commerce partner sites.
- Support global site management team, and regional marketing leads, with some SEO analysis and optimization.
- Work with a high-performing, globally dispersed team to continually improve and optimize HTC’s global digital marketing presence.