Marine Shaft Machinists
Our client, a manufacture in forging related products, is seeking a Marine Shaft Machinists for is facility in Seattle, WA.
The Opportunity | Shaft Machinists
The Shaft Machinists will be responsible for close tolerance turning of large marine shafts. Will operate 60' diameter face plate engine lathes with bed lengths up to 70'
Essential Duties and Responsibilities for the Marine Shaft Machinists
- Marine shafting or similar large shaft/tube experience required.
- The shift for these positions is currently 4 ten hour days M-Th, with other shift options available.
- Significant opportunity for overtime.
- Relocation assistance is available to qualified candidates.
- Minimum of five years’ experience on large shafting lathes required.
- Prefer graduation from a machinist apprenticeship or equivalent experience.
- Must be able to pass a drug screen and background check. Position requires US citizenship pursuant to government contractual regulations. EOE
- Excellent medical, dental and other insurance benefits, as well as an employer-matched 401k.
- Pay is highly competitive, depending on skills and past experience.
If you’re interested in this position apply at www.radarstaffing.com or send your resume to Randy.Brewington@radarstaffing.com referencing Shaft Machinists JOS000000058
Follow us on www.twitter.com/radarstaffing
Like us on www.facebook.com/radarstaffing
Join our group on https://www.linkedin.com/groups?gid=5008619
+Google Community https://plus.google.com/wm/1/communities/117194526537648143175