Title: sales force developer
Must have 401certification.
· Ability to identify, build and integrate various technologies to provide client solutions and associate applications using SalesForce.com, Open Span, and other technologies
· Develop solutions based on specifications as indicated in design
· Create high quality solutions for clients
· Unit test all items developed prior to testing
· Participate and collaborate on design
· Create and maintain positive relationships with multiple internal groups to support on-going project development
· Ability to effectively deliver results on several development projects in the same sprints
· Participate in all appropriate product, sales, and procedural training and certification to acquire and maintain the knowledge necessary to be effective in the position.
· Attain quarterly and annual objectives assigned by management.
· Achieve and Maintain Service Cloud Consultant and Developer Certifications
· Must have 401 certification
· B.S. Computer Science, Software Engineering, MIS or equivalent work experience
· Previous development experience with Java
· 2-3 years of Implementation, Design, and Configuration experience within Sales force is required.
· Basic understanding of the overall Architecture of Sales force platform
· Experience with Sales force platform - Sales/Service cloud, Force.com, Administration/Configuration, Apex, Force.com APIs, data loads
· Experience with Agile methodology
· Highly motivated self-starter with a desire to "go the extra mile"
· Solid oral, written, presentation and interpersonal communication skills
· Proven time management skills in a dynamic development environment
· Ability to work as part of a team to solve technical problems in varied political and geographic environments
Should someone need more information I can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org 203-567-0144.