Position: Java Architect
Location: San Francisco, CA
Duration: 6+ months
• Java (Spring, Hibernate, Restful services, etc.) with excellent Development skills.
• Ability to lead a team of developers.
• Proven expertise in creating scalable architecture.
• Excellent Verbal and written communication.
• Self-Starter and Motivated.
• Collaborate with team of Business Leaders, Technical Project managers.
• Excellent hands-on in Spring, Hibernate, Restful services
• Solid coding practices including good design documentation, code reviews, source control management, build processes, test automation, and operations.
• Code B1optimization
• Assist developers with web tasks
• Peer reviews and code auditing
• Develop framework and core system
• Collaborate with other senior developers on projects
• Design and present projects to improve current process and overall platform
• Attend meetings and training as required
• Leads or mentors other developers as needed
• Work with product management for the successful completion projects
• Follow established department procedures, policies, and processes I have a position for the above requirement, if you are available and interested please do reply me with your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or please do reach me on 732-289-9856