Functional – 60%
Techno – 40%Modules:
Oracle Financials Applications (AP, AR, GL, FA, Projects) and P2P and O2C
- Self-motivated, result oriented with strong analytical skills. Good at problem solving and with good communication skills.
- Candidate should be a techno/functional
- Experience in developing, testing, implementing and supporting integrated solutions in various Oracle financial applications.
- Hands-on experience with RICE Components,Pl/SQL in developed database objects, Triggers, Packages, Functions and Procedures using PL/SQL in different Oracle Apps modules.
- Knowledge of UNIX/Linux Scripting and experience with version control-systems.
- Experience with workload automation/scheduling tools (e.g. Appworx, etc.)
- Experience in using standard built-in API’s to implement custom business process is required.
- Write business requirement documents for reports, interfaces, data conversions and application extensions.
- In-depth knowledge of Oracle Forms and Reports development including XML Publisher.
- Experience should include Migration (Conversion), Customization (Interfaces) and management of Oracle Financials Applications (AP, AR, GL, FA, Projects) with good understanding of the Procure-to-Pay and Order-to-Cash cycles.
- Experience in Invoice creation and pulling data from the database.
- Experience posting invoices to Oracle and understanding the correct format for the data values.
- Experience in understanding the differences between the different taxes and how to handle tax, freight, and misc. on invoices.
- Identify functionality gaps and develop solutions for them.
- Working on large projects / programs (covering many regions / many business areas).
- Working experience in performance optimization.
- Experience in the financial industry would be nice to have.