Certified CSSA Pega Developer Location: Norfolk – VADuration: 3months possible for extension SUMMARY:
Creates architectural solutions that articulate the business context, conceptual design, and component-level logical design. MAJOR JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Primary duties may include, but are not limited to: Recommends new technologies based upon business value drivers and return on investment; drives new technologies towards implementation and exploitation.
· Establishes overall systems architecture vision and ensures specific components are appropriately designed and leveraged; contributes to the holistic vision of Enterprise Architecture.
· Defines architecture standards and anticipate areas where architecture standards may need to be developed that are in-line with customer, IT and industry standards.
· Directs the construction of architecture components (e.g., data architecture, application architecture, technical architecture).
· Works with business units to translate business strategy into discrete requirements compatible with current technical architectures.
· Defines systems, technical, and application architectures for new strategic initiatives; develops and maintains an architectural blueprint and evolutionary roadmap that defines and communicates the strategic direction for these architectures in support of business and technical strategies; Explains how the roadmap maintains and delivers cost effectiveness, business value, and competitiveness. EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE:
· Requires Bachelor's degree in related field; Five years of experience in architecture/design in relevant technology disciplines; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
· MS/MA degree preferred. ten years of experience in information technologies and/or Six years of experience in health care industry preferred. Required skills:
- Greater than 5 years of overall IT experience Must have 3 years of Pega PRPC experience.
- Must have experience in Pega PRPC V6.1 or greater Experience in Claims Repair Framework is preferred Must have experience in SQL Server for at least 2 years Experience in Facets is preferred