Position: Software Test Automation Engineer – QA Automation Engineer Location: Whippany, NJ
For years, Cisco's vision has been to change the way the world works, lives, plays, and learns. Our vision is more valuable than before.
To help us bring this vision to life, join us in our exciting journey. TOMORROW starts here. relevant today than ever. We made the Internet what it is today. First, we focused on creating connectivity. Now, we're entering the Internet of Everything transition—an era where we'll help create unprecedented value by connecting the unconnected.
The Internet of Everything is a global industry phenomenon that is driving the biggest market transition for Cisco and our customers. This includes the intelligent connection of people, process, data, and things. It's where everything is converged on the Internet, making networked connections more relevant and valuable than before.
· Conduct software automated regression tests of solid state storage array systems, troubleshoot and report the results.
· Design and review test plans, test cases, scripts, or procedures.
· Develop automated testing scripts, automate manual test cases with the goal of 100% automation. Update automated test scripts to ensure currency.
· Monitor and document testing results to ensure product functionality and reliability
· Document software defects using Bugzilla tracking system, and report defects to software developers. Monitor bug resolution efforts and track successes.
· Participate in product design reviews to provide input on functional requirements, product designs, schedules, or potential problems.
Must Have Skills/Experience:
· 3 or more years’ development experience in .net framework, using C#, and in Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 environment
· 2 years’ experience in Selenium Webdrive
· Be familiar with HTML, XML, XPath
· 3 or more years’ experience in Software Quality Assurance, including reviewing test plans, write test scripts, and validation of software products
· 3 or more years’ experience in Window Server and Linux enterprise environment
· Strong Linux troubleshooting and system administration skills
· Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
· Experience in qualification of SAN or NAS Storage product
· Experience in Linux scripting is desired
· Experience with VMWare, Citrix Xen server or Microsoft Hyper-v is highly preferred
· Dedication to individual development, challenging teamwork, and new technology
· Flexibility in a dynamically growing/evolving company
As we realize our globalization strategies and move in to new markets, our diverse, inclusive culture also creates a competitive advantage for Cisco. It ensures we have the fresh ideas and execution capabilities and the local knowledge we need to best serve our customers and build our presence around the globe. By gaining a better understanding of the world and the differences in its people we can change the way it works, lives, plays, and learns