Location: Chicago, IL
The individual will play a key role in and will be responsible for the development, implementation, and maintenance of the human resource systems activities associated with employee information, capabilities and reports. This role works with human resources and information systems staff and functional leaders to design new or modify existing human resource information systems to meet changing requirements relating to Compensation, Time Keeping, Benefits, Recruiting, Training, etc. on a domestic basis. This position owns management of the internal database files and tables. This role will play a critical role in the development, deployment, implementation and ongoing use of the HR system.
We are looking to deliver world class back office administration to a workforce of over 20,000 employees across North America.
- Works with the HR leadership team to establish and implement an HRIS strategy that results in greater overall efficiency and effectiveness for the HR function and the business
- Assists in review of HRIS system upgrades, revisions, customizations, and patches. Collaborates with functional and technical, both internally and externally to achieve HRIS requirements.
- Provide support to the HR/Payroll Departments, including but not limited to, research and resolving HRIS problems, unexpected results or process flaws and performance activities.
- Leads the day to day execution of HRIS strategy leveraging JDE and non-JDE technologies touching all areas of HR systems functions including staffing, on-boarding, talent management, benefits, compensation, etc
- Develop and implement the strategy for the orderly transition from current solution to any enhanced offering.
- Identifies and acts proactively on possible HR systems enhancements that improve productivity or reduce costs
- Write and maintain a variety of reports utilizing the reporting tools available. Assist in developing HR scorecard and standard management reports.
- Help establish definitions and governance for key reportable employee data elements
- Help maintain HR and payroll data integrity in the systems by running queries, analyzing data and creating and running audits.
- Serve as key liaison between HR and IT
- Is responsible for training the HR representatives on system functionality, enhancements, and changes
- Ensures end-user needs are elicited and prioritized and that associated reporting capabilities are developed
- Defines, develops, and maintains interfaces across internal and external systems.
- Maintains documentation on HR systems processes, interfaces and technology infrastructure
- Identifies and supports training of users and employees on effective and proper system utilization
- Oversees HRIS system maintenance, table integrity, test audit controls and external audits
- May supervise and develop staff
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Human Resources or Computer Science or related field
- 7 or more years of related experience with some experience working for a global company
- 5 + years managing HRIS teams and projects using structured project management tools, partnering with IT organizations.
- Experience with JD Edwards EnterpriseOne 9.0 Workforce Management (WFM), PeopleSoft, Oracle, SAP business systems with emphasis on HR, Payroll, Benefits modules and related custom interfaces.
- Competency with multiple HRIS applications and knowledge of hardware and software, with the ability to keep abreast of new and developing technologies.
- Ability to plan, coordinates, and collaborate team player
- Ability to effectively set priorities and manage projects simultaneously while working under pressure to meet deadlines
- Ability to research information and analyze data to arrive at valid conclusions, recommendations, and plans of action
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret human resources and technology related documents or protocol.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to effectively address all levels within the organization.
- Knowledge of HR processes
- Track record of success in change management of HR initiatives.
If you are interested and qualified, please send a “Word” copy of your resume/CV and salary requirements to the address below. When applying, please indicate the job and the location in the subject line of your e-mail.
Jericho HR Group