Provide SharePoint migration support for end users moving from SharePoint 2007 to SharePoint 2013. .
- Supporting end users during their migration from SharePoint 2007 to SharePoint 2013.
- Problem solving and technical troubleshooting is needed to support the end users.
- Promote user adoption of SharePoint 2013.
- Meet with users 1:1 and in small groups.
- May include administrative tasks such as inventory management, training, and more.
- Must have thorough knowledge of SharePoint 2007/2010, and 2013.
- Understand key SharePoint features such as permissions management, web parts, list and library configurations, and site collection hierarchy.
- Must possess excellent oral and written communications skills.
- Must possess excellent customer service skills and be comfortable working with users 1:1 and in small groups.
- Must be comfortable and adept at communicating with non-technical audiences.
Leadership and presentation skills are a plus.