Title: content writer &manager
Location: St. Louis, Mo
Client seek a Director or Manager level Content Marketing person to join their company at a time when they are building their content marketing capabilities across a portfolio of online professional development businesses. an opportunity to shape (from the ground up) how they use content to attract, convert and retain customers, while also helping to reposition their brands. In 2015,it will be undertaking a complete revamping of their brands, making them more relevant and appealing – visually, verbally and above all in the value they offer through their products and services.
The Director or Manager of Content Marketing is a passionate and experienced content marketer who will help lead company’s content marketing strategy, reporting to a Director of Content Marketing. She or he will identify content goals and initiatives, and team up with other marketing resources and company personnel to execute those goals to drive brand awareness, esteem and sales through content.
A successful candidate must have a solid understanding of inbound marketing, demand generation and lead management, as well as expertise in creating engaging content for all digital outlets (including website, pdf collateral, email, blogs and social networks). The ideal candidate has solid B2B or B2C marketing experience and loves to write – we mean really loves to write. Person can articulate client value proposition and convert course materials and other types of content into copy and info graphics in a compelling way. As much a marketer as a content editor.
• This position is eligible for a performance based bonus
3 skills and experience the ideal candidates have (in priority order)
• Expertise in content marketing, vast knowledge of digital content marketing
• Strong writing skills; not just managing writers, the ideal candidate is a writers too
• E commerce experience (not a deal breaker if none)
• 7+ years of digital marketing or content marketing experience, preferably in the B2B industry
• Proven ability to develop KPI dashboards and benchmark reports to measure content engagement success
• Strong eye for design and an ability to work with designers to distill complex content into powerful info graphics
• Bachelor’s / Master’s degree in Journalism, Marketing, or related field
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills
• Thrives in an accountable, metrics-driven environment and is creative + scrappy with scarce resources
• Creative thinker and leader with the ability to deliver an excellent product under tight deadlines
• Proven ability to collaborate and manage a team as well as multiple projects
• Experience in the online education space a plus
Strong writing skills; not just managing writers, the ideal candidate is a writer too
Should someone need more information I can be reached at email@example.com 203-567-0144.