Title: Director of Marketing
Location: St. Louis, Mo
The Director of Marketing will lead multi-channel marketing campaigns to profitably acquire and retain customers across Client’s Real Estate ecosystem.
The ideal candidate is a hands-on marketer with a track record of driving profitable growth through online and offline channels, including direct marketing, email, content marketing, social media, events and news media. While the role demands the sensibility of a brand marketer, a deep skill set in marketing metrics and customer data analytics will set the candidate apart.
The Director of Marketing will build a high-performing team with direct accountability for generating highly qualified leads and achieving online funnel conversion at the lowest possible acquisition cost. Reporting to the Chief Marketing Officer, this marketing leader will play a key role across the company’s business units.
an opportunity to join Client Company at a time when they are building their marketing capabilities across a portfolio of online professional development businesses. a position that will shape (from the ground up) how client use their marketing capacity to attract, convert and retain customers, while also helping to reposition their brands. In 2015, they will be undertaking a complete revamping of their brands, making them more relevant and appealing – visually, verbally and above all in the value they offer through their products and services.
• Identify and target customer and prospect populations for integrated marketing campaigns that meet revenue targets and contribution margin targets
• Analyze customer data, and generate actionable insights, that improve the customer experience, drive customer acquisition and retention, and increase wallet share and AOV
• Analyze marketing campaign performance data, and generate insights, to optimize future campaigns
• Continually design and run well-structured market tests on pricing, offers, channels, messaging and communication flows
• Set high standards for development, execution and optimization of cross-channel marketing campaigns
• Oversee day to day marketing activities, including:
- Email direct marketing
- Print direct marketing
- Website management
- Digital marketing analytics
- Database analytics
- Hub spot customer and prospect flows
• Build a high-performing marketing team, including performance management and professional development
• This position is eligible for a performance based bonus
Desired Skills :
Qualified candidates have direct (including print) and digital marketing expertise.
A deep understanding of analytics with the ability to design a campaign is also essential for this role.
Our firm is moving from direct toward digital marketing, experience with both direct and digital marketing will be crucial as we make this transition.
• 10+ years’ marketing experience including 2+ years experience at director level
• 5+ years’ experience leading and managing a team
• Ecommerce and hands on Google Analytics expertise is essential
• Highly adept at extracting insights from data and leading others in data-driven decision-making; demonstrable experience presenting recommendations in a clear and concise way that effectively “tells a story" with data
• Online and offline virtuoso: deep, hands-on experience with digital media, including SEM, display, social, email and affiliate channels, and also print direct marketing
• Deep understanding of A/B and multivariate testing, user segmentation and reporting processes
• Experience leveraging full value from marketing automation processes and tools such as Hub spot
• Detail-oriented with the ability to manage projects from inception through execution
• Strong Microsoft Excel skills (including the use of macros, pivot tables and other features)
• Exceptional organization and staff management skills
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing or equivalent required, MBA preferred
• Experience in the online education space a plus
Should someone need more information I can be reached at email@example.com 203-567-0144.