Job Description:SUMMARY OF POSITION
The Technical Architect is a key member of the Salesforce.com implementation project team and is responsible for the overall technical design and build of the custom elements of a project. The Technical Architect works as a team member along with the Engagement Manager, Solution Architect and supporting team members to deliver the complete solution for the customer. RESPONSIBILITIES
· Ideal candidate must be self-motivated with a proven track record in Cloud technologies and comfortable in the dynamic atmosphere of a technical organization with a rapidly expanding customer base.
· Candidate must be organized and analytical, adept at working in a team environment, able to design and implement against a project schedule, and able to handle multiple priorities in a fast moving environment.Additional preferred qualifications are:
· More than 5 years of experience in SFDC as an architect
· Need to provide solutions and set the directions for SFDC platform
· Closely working with business and provide solutions, ideas etc..
· Experience in managing Mid-Large SFDC project
· Experience Managing multiple stakeholders like Business, Marketing, Sr. Management
· Development experience in Apex
· Development experience in Visual Force
· Experience in Data loads, integration
· Ability to Co-ordinate with off-shore,Very strong communication & language skills
Thanks and RegardsAmar
| Resource Analyst | EApps Tech LLC | 4208 Six Forks Road Suite 1000 Raleigh NC 27609 | Ph: +1 919 341 3167
(O) | Fax: +1 919-825-4801|USA I UK I INDIA I AUSTRALIA | Email: email@example.com | Visit us: www.eappstech.com | https://www.facebook.com/eappstech