SUMMARY OF POSITION
The ServiceMax Technical Architect is a key member of the ServiceMax implementation and migration project team and who will be responsible for the overall technical design and build of the custom elements to the project as required. The Architect will lead the project from the client location for work allocated and work with the team at offshore/ near shore, who will be supported by the Project Manager from offshore.
· Co-team with the Solutions Architect to produce a technical specification for implementation, migration and enhancements of ServiceMax application
· Produce and manage a detailed technical design document to match the solution design specifications
· Spearhead the entire engagement under clients guidance and as per their requirements
· Participate in and lead, when needed, project meetings with the customer
· Manage development designs across multiple projects to meet project and customer required time lines.
· Provide Customer Training as required
· Participate in internal projects as required.
MUST HAVE SKILLS/EXPERIENCE
Ideal candidate must be self-motivated with a proven track record in Salesforce/ServiceMax and its related technologies and comfortable in the dynamic atmosphere of a technical organization with a rapidly expanding customer base. Candidate must be organized and analytical, adept at working in a team environment, able to design and implement against a project schedule, and able to handle multiple priorities in a fast moving environment. Additional preferred qualifications are:
· Min 8+ years of total experience
· Min 5+ years of experience in Salesforce.com Design and Solution. Out of which 2+ yrs is in ServiceMax.
· Strong experience in Salesforce Customization including VisualForce pages and Apex.
· Good functional knowledge of Field Service
· Good experience in building SFMs (Service Flow Manager) required.
· Good experience in configuring the Dispatch Console required
· Good experience in configuration of Mobile and Offline required.
· Good experience in Service Contracts and Preventive Maintenance module required.
· Good experience in deployment of ServiceMax objects across various Orgs required.
· Experience in ServiceMax data migration desired.
· Experience in ServiceMax integration desired.
· Experience in Optimax is desired.
· Experience in advanced ServiceMax customization desired Certification in ServiceMax desired
· Proven ability to integrate business processes across disparate systems.
· Experience with Salesforce.com developer toolkit including Apex Classes, Controllers
· Familiarity with Integrated Development Environments such as Eclipse.
· Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
· Demonstrated ability to effectively work in team environment with varying skill set levels.