Title: Senior Java Developer
Duration: 8 Months
Location: Reston, VA
Summary: At least five years of experience as a developer. Should be able to independently design, discuss and implement a solution. Should have the ability to adhere to complex design specifications during implementation. Good written and verbal communication skills. The candidate should have practical understanding of OO concepts like abstraction, encapsulation, or polymorphism. They should also have a good understanding of/exposure to more advanced concepts such as Generics, Multi-threading, and performance optimization. All candidates must have a bachelor’s degree.
· OO design and development - experience in re-engineering existing systems and developing multi-tier architecture applications
· Strong Java and Java EE development
· Web-based applications
· MVC architecture framework
· Web Services: SOAP, REST /related frameworks Apache Axis, Jersey, Spring , etc.
· XML, JSON - DTD, schema modeling, DOM , SAX / JSON parsing, etc.
· SQL, JDBC
· Hibernate or other ORM framework
· Java EE containers
· Weblogic, Websphere, Tomcat,etc
· Ant , Maven/Gradle
· Unix/Linux Environments
· Version control systems /ClearCase, SVN, Perforce, etc.
Special Note: Prior to *any* interview, even a phone screen, we want the candidates to provide us with a solution to a coding question which will be administered by Primevendor at the request of the client. Depending on the quality of the solution, we will decide whether to set up a phone interview. Our expectation is that the right candidate would not need more than 2-3 hours, to get the main logic done, make it robust and package it up appropriately. This technical assessment serves as the first step in the interview process.
Interested & Qualified Applicants please fasten your updated resumes to us at email@example.com & acquire immediate interviews.
Ph : 302-356-1423