BMC Automation Developer12 Months Contract Houston TX 77092 Job Description:
Develop, maintain and extend automated solutions for the IT Business using following an Agile (SCRUM) development methodology and using TFS to track all development activities.
• Develop, test and deploy automated workflow in support of the IT business
o Includes creation of technical specification from business requirements
o Involves not only using the automation tool but also the creation of custom scripts
• Learn and evolve our Agile development practices and use of TFS to plan and manage all aspects of our development pipeline
• Apply / enforce standard development and Agile practices and processes for the automation tools
• Ensure security and controls standards are met and followed
• Provide consulting to groups with questions about automation tools (i.e. help understand what is possible)
• Assist Run team in break-fix support when required Primary Automation tools:
• BMC Atrium Orchestrator (BAO)
enables individuals to automate routine, labor-intensive, error-prone tasks from end-to-end across the IT landscape. BAO integrates with existing IT solutions (infrastructure and application) via adapters and scripts built into workflows. Secondary Automation tools (little programming):
• BMC BladeLogic Database Automation (BBDA)
automates the provisioning, patching, upgrading, and maintenance of database platforms.
• BMC BladeLogic Network Automation (BBNA)
simplifies and expedites the configuration of network devices and helps achieve and maintain compliance by defining and applying configuration policies.
• BMC BladeLogic Server Automation (BBSA)
enables individuals to automate configuration, provisioning and compliance on both physical and virtual servers. If you are interested:
Please respond to this email with any questions you may have. If you feel comfortable with this requirement & would like to be considered for this opportunity, please reply to this email with 1) your updated resume, 2) your hourly all-inclusive rate and whether you work on W2, 1099, or Corp-to-Corp, and 3) a phone number where you can be reached.
I look forward to hearing back from you.
Best Regards, G.J. Nehru
Manager – Talent AcquisitionPantheon Inc.
Tel 1: +1-281-456-4607Tel 2: +1-571-313-5820 x2820
Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgCheck out my Professional Profile and Connect with me on LinkedIn.