The Big Machines Technical Architect is a key member of the implementation and migration project team and who will be responsible for the overall technical design and build of the custom elements to the project as required. The Architect will lead the project from the client location for work allocated and work with the team at offshore/ near shore, who will be supported by the Project Manager from offshore.RESPONSIBILITIES
MUST HAVE SKILLS/EXPERIENCE
- Co-team with the Solutions Architect to produce a technical specification for implementation, migration and enhancements of Big Machines application
- Produce and manage a detailed technical design document to match the solution design specifications
- Spearhead the entire engagement under clients guidance and as per their requirements
- Participate in and lead, when needed, project meetings with the customer
- Manage development designs across multiple projects to meet project and customer required time lines.
- Provide Customer Training as required
- Participate in internal projects as required.
Ideal candidate must be self-motivated with a proven track record in Salesforce/Biig Machines and its related technologies and comfortable in the dynamic atmosphere of a technical organization with a rapidly expanding customer base. Candidate must be organized and analytical, adept at working in a team environment, able to design and implement against a project schedule, and able to handle multiple priorities in a fast moving environment. Additional preferred qualifications are:
- Min 8+ years of total experience
- Min 5+ years of experience in Salesforce.com Design and Solution. Out of which 2+ yrs is in Big Machines.
- Strong experience in Salesforce Customization including VisualForce pages and Apex.
- Good functional knowledge of CPQ.
- Certification in Big Machines desired
- Proven ability to integrate business processes across disparate systems.
- Experience with Salesforce.com developer toolkit including Apex Classes, Controllers
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively work in team environment with varying skill set levels.