• Must have 15+ years Capital Markets (Back office operations) IT experience with strong software architecture and design experience specifically of designing large scale enterprise systems
• Must have broad exposure to different technologies and software development methodologies
• Flair to understand new technologies and its impact on the organization
• Strong ability to define IT roadmap and build consensus among all key stakeholders
• Strong problem solving skills with the ability to identify and resolve complex architectural issues
• Should have proven experience with Architecture & Design of custom Collateral Management Systems or with Vendor Systems (mentioned below)
• Proven record of delivering integrated SOA solutions
• Must have experience in delivering solutions using Enterprise Service Bus, Message Queues and database technologies
• Good knowledge of messaging technologies
• Experience with integration and middleware tools. ESB, ETL, Pub/Sub, IBM MQ Series etc.
• Technical skills must to have Java/Java EE, EJB, MDB’s and/or Spring JMS, Spring MVC, Oracle PL/SQL, Ext, JS.
• Candidate will work closely with customer and act as a Domain & Technical SME/Advisor on the Collateral Management initiative
• Work with Business & Technical senior stakeholders / steering committee to help define requirements & vision, play central role in Design & Architecture of the Platform
• Work closely with Client Development team to guide creation of Technical Specs and downstream development effort