• Result oriented and independent worker with out of the box and independent thinking capability.
• Collaborate closely with cross-functional teams to accurately interpret the client's business and/or marketing needs and to ensure the success of proposed solutions
• Have capability to think beyond the current parameters of a proposed new product/application with a perceptive curiosity of how to make it better
• Conduct expert reviews of web/software applications
• Assess requirements and translate the same into tangible outcomes.
• Should be able to conduct task analysis, usability tests, heuristic evaluations, cognitive walkthroughs, site visits, focus groups and related user research.
• Perform user testing on prototypes and software builds.
• Design and model user interface prototypes.
• Create and visualize intuitive User interface design for solutions proposed
• Support translation of interface design to interactive interfaces.
• Generate relevant documentation to support Usability tests and also development efforts. This includes design documentation and specifications.
• Generate reusable artifacts as part of internal initiatives and also introduce new technologies and emerging trends in user interfaces and user experience approaches in the company.
• Must be detail oriented and have the ability to deliver on time and work under deadline pressure