Contact Dushyanth@datagrp.com -7329934031
Position Title: Technical Author
Location: Wichita, KS
Hiring Type: Contract/Permanent
1) An aircraft related degree, AME or demonstrated aircraft and/or mechanical aptitude with a minimum of 10+ year’s aircraft maintenance experience.
2) Experience developing technical manuals for military and commercial/private sector
3) Requires an understanding of engineering data, with a strong ability to research and analyze engineering drawings.
4) Experience in SGML/XML based Authoring Tools like Arbor text Editor and Adobe Frame Maker etc.
5) Experience in ASD STE-100, ATA iSpec2200/S1000D specifications.
6) Experience in Creation & Updating of various types of Aircraft Manuals like AMM, CMM, SB, IPC, SRM etc.
7) Knowledge of different aircraft systems, operation, repair and manufacturing methods.
8) Excellent written and Verbal communications skills. Familiarity with Simplified Technical English
9) Able to work to customer documentation standards.
10) Create and publish maintenance documentation including removal/installation, return-to-service, troubleshooting, and other general maintenance instructions.
11) Perform QA verifications of objects authored by other Technical Writers