Ideal candidate must be self-motivated with a proven track record in Salesforce/ServiceMax and its related technologies and comfortable in the dynamic atmosphere of a technical organization with a rapidly expanding customer base. Candidate must be organized and analytical, adept at working in a team environment, able to design and implement against a project schedule, and able to handle multiple priorities in a fast moving environment. Additional preferred qualifications are:
• Min 8+ years of total experience
• Min 5+ years of experience in Salesforce.com Design and Solution. Out of which 2+ yrs is in ServiceMax.
• Strong experience in Salesforce Customization including VisualForce pages and Apex.
• Good functional knowledge of Field Service
• Good experience in building SFMs (Service Flow Manager) required.
• Good experience in configuring the Dispatch Console required
• Good experience in configuration of Mobile and Offline required.
• Good experience in Service Contracts and Preventive Maintenance module required.
• Good experience in deployment of ServiceMax objects across various Orgs required.
• Experience in ServiceMax data migration desired.
• Experience in ServiceMax integration desired.
• Experience in Optimax is desired.
• Experience in advanced ServiceMax customization desired Certification in ServiceMax desired
• Proven ability to integrate business processes across disparate systems.
• Experience with Salesforce.com developer toolkit including Apex Classes, Controllers
• Familiarity with Integrated Development Environments such as Eclipse.
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
• Demonstrated ability to effectively work in team environment with varying skill set levels