Oracle Financials Functional consultant with Implementation experience in R12. Experience in Oracle GL, AR and Sub-ledger Accounting (SLA). (EXP – minimum of 6+ YEARS)
Prerequisites & Responsibilities:
Please write answers with project experiences referenced to Profile
- Minimum 6 years of Implementation experience in Oracle GL, AR and Sub ledger accounting (SLA).
- Knowledge of Costing and Projects will be an added advantage.
- R12 Experience is mandatory with minimum 3-4 Implementations
- Responsible for gap analysis of functional flows, provide solution design, perform POC’s and demo for the Gaps solution from standard solution sets as well customized solutions.
- Very good understanding of implementation life cycle and must have worked as a lead consultants for the modules listed.
- Good functional experience who can independently solution business requirements and recommend industry best practices.
- Should be able to lead cross functional discussions to analyze the requirements and brainstorm the solutions.
- Must have experience in creating all the project deliverables like BR100, CF250’s.
- Must have very good oral and written communication skills
- Knowledge of Project Costing modules, Project Accounting is a plus.
- Must hold a degree in Finance (CA / MBA Finance)
- Experience in 11i to R12 Upgrade Project. Understand Upgrade methodology, different phases of Upgrade, testing required - min 1 project
- End to End Implementation Experience on R12 Apps Finance modules – focus on SLA and AR apart from other modules (GL, FA,AP, Projects), Minimum 2 E2E Implementations
- Experience in requirements gathering, design solutions on Finance modules