Minimum 5 years of IT experience implementing enterprise-wide solutions with a minimum of 2+ years in Web Content Management with Adobe suits products (CQ5, Catalyst etc)
- Working knowledge of CQ5 Templates, Components, Bundles, Workflow, Forms, Campaigns, Mobile pages, Newsletters & Reports, CQ Personalization, DAM & Customization
- Good understanding of Digital Experience, Content Management, & eMarketing technologies.
- Should have prior experience in onsite-offshore coordination with very good verbal / written English communication.
- Adobe Experience Manager (Formerly CQ System Administration)
- Install, Manage and configure the AEM server
- integration of LDAP
- Troubleshoot general server issues
- Experience in tools like Ant, Mevan, and Jenkins.
- This is a Lead position and should have good communication skill.
- System administrator experience with the operating system or platform on which AEM will be installed.
- Basic knowledge of XML, the HTTP protocol, networking, network design and server specific software.
- A sound knowledge of Apache’s Log4J Framework is helpful