Title: Vice President, Institutional Marketing - Private Equity Location: New York, NYType: PermanentJob description
Client is seeking institutional marketing professionals at the Vice President level to assist us in growing our business and building strong relationships with North American investors.
Responsibilities may include:
Desired Skills & Experience
- Engagement Execution and Operations – This person will be responsible for understanding investors’ strategy and portfolio objectives. Execution is required in both soliciting business and raising capital of alternative investment funds to North American investors, with the goal of raising capital for our clients. Vice Presidents will be required to keep clients and colleagues apprised of the status of the dialogues through oral and written documents. In addition, this person will focus on tracking, researching and monitoring private equity investor needs, allocations and divestitures
- Business Development and New Client Development – Vice Presidents will participate with senior staff in developing new client relationships, including new prospect development and attending meetings with Managing Directors.
- Firm Development – As a young, high growth firm, Vice Presidents may be asked to support MDs and Directors in developing our platform, including maintaining our customer relationship management (CRM) platform, networking with peers in the industry, and helping create new product/service areas.
- Create and maintain relationships with institutional investors (LPs) in North America (corporate/public pension plans, endowments, insurance companies, consultants, etc.) with the goal of raising capital for our clients (private equity fund managers - GPs).
- Keep up-to-date on private equity market news/trends.
- Regularly communicate with LPs to learn about market insights and their portfolio allocations.
- Minimum 7-12 years marketing experience in the financial industry
- Previous experience and relationships with institutional investors (LPs) in North America
- Current knowledge of private equity market news/trends.
- Experience communicating with LPs to learn about market insights and their portfolio allocations.
- Ability to learn, understand and articulate our client fund offerings/strategies to LPs.
- Capability to interact at a high-level with our GP clients.
Should someone need more information I can be reached at email@example.com or 203-567-0144.