Title: Lead Analyst
Location: New York, NY
As a Lead Analyst on our Client Services team, you will:
• Manage projects from beginning to end
• Work closely with the team lead to mentor and support analysts
• Get up to speed on a variety of industries quickly (average project delivery time is 48 hours)
• Creatively engage and build relationships with experts and clients
• Constantly question and improve upon our processes
• Mentor a team of 1-4 Analysts
• Eventually spin off and become a team lead for your own team of 5-10 people
• Carve out your own role - at the experienced level, we enable individuals to create their own role rather than fitting them into a specific postiion
• briefs with the client or their manager
• custom sourcing and vetting experts
• delivering on the results
Desired Skills & Experience
An ideal Lead Analyst will be able to demonstrate the following...
• You have 2-4 years of experience in a fast-paced environment.
• A diverse array of work experience is accepted but work experience at a startup, consulting firm, or financial services firm stands out. We also value experience at non-profits.
• You love startups because you like to drive change
• You take risks and embrace failures
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills and fluency in English
• Foreign language skills are a distinct advantage, particularly fluency in Spanish and Portuguese
Should some one need more information I can be reached at email@example.com or Ph # 203-567-0129.