ROLE: CONFIGURATION MANAGEMENT Technician Start date is ASAP. Duration is long term Location is Barrington, IL Description:
The Configuration Management Technician processes transactions related to product management activities such as engineering and commercial item creation and the development of product model and offering content. This role uses a variety of IT tools including client’s Product Data Management (PDM), Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) and Inquiry to Order (ITO) platforms. This position may also administer Global Trade Item Number (GTIN) allocation, GTIN maintenance activities, and record keeping processes. Key Responsibilities Include:
- Execute approved requests to create and/or update configurable and non- configurable Product Items and structures in specified systems.
- Timely and accurate entry of submitted data for Product and/or Offering Items into specified systems.
- Escalate any potential compliance issues and work with requester to facilitate resolution of the issues.
- Ensure quick order issue fixing and smooth order fulfillment process, help and follow up on system issues.
- Lead proactive actions based on error reports
- Provide early detection of potential conflicts found in change requests and highlight simplification opportunities
- Administer the Global Trade Item Number (GTIN) processes including generation, administration, association, allocation and reporting of GEHC GTINs.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of 3 years of experience maintaining product data files for engineering, operations, or a related function
- Proficiency with MS Office, including Outlook, Excel, and Word
- Experience with data management in Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) work systems.
- Strong technical skills, able to comprehend new computer based tools/applications quickly.
- Ability to multi-task, work with minimal supervision and solve problems independently.
- Demonstrated verbal and written communication skills
- Strong working knowledge of the English language (oral and written)
- Associate’s Degree or local equivalent
- 2+ years of experience working with IT Platforms for Product Data Management or Commercial ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) systems such as PDM and GPM and Inquiry to Order (ITO) platforms (such as Sales Workbench).
Thanks & Regards
- Previous experience working in a regulated business/industry
- Experience with continuous process improvement
- Passionate about data integrity: analytical, creative and a technical problem solver
- Demonstrates energy, passion, commitment and proactive learning in the job
- Demonstrates effective teamwork and influential communication across teams
- Has a strong global and quality mindset and embraces change
voice:408 769 email@example.com Note: Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we include contact information and a remove link for removal from our mailing list. To be removed from our mailing list reply with "remove" and include your "original email address / addresses" in the subject heading. Include complete address/addresses and/or domain to be removed. We will immediately update it accordingly. We apologize for the inconvenience if any caused