This is Mohd Masood Ahmed from Next Generation Tech
. We are a staffing firm that deals with contract and full time placement. I am looking for a ETL Architect/Developer position in Downtown Chicago.
Please send me your updated resume in WORD format along with expected salary & availability. If you are not available for any positions, but you know someone who would be a best fit for this job, please don't hesitate to pass this message/mail on to them. Job Title: ETL ARCHITECT / DEVELOPER Position Type: Full Time
Location: Downtown ChicagoCITIZEN or Green Card only
The Technical ETL Architect / Developers responsible for architecting, designing and implementing enterprise data warehouse and analytical business solutions for use by the various business units within our client's organization. They will need to think and act strategically in planning, designing, constructing and supporting a Business Intelligence and Data Warehouse platform, along with the supporting infrastructure.
The position requires solid ETL experience, dimensional data modeling and a thorough understanding of the SDLC process. Strong technical analysis background is a must-have to ensure that deliverables provide a flexible infrastructure with the ability to reuse in future components.
The candidate must be able to understand business requirements and convert them into technical specifications. The ability to collaborate with co-workers, onsite and offshore contractors, and cross-functional teams is required.
This is considered a “hands on” technical position. This role requires accountability for the definition of viable conceptual and ETL designs to meet specific business needs, as well as coding ETL, as needed. ADDITIONAL AREAS OF EXPERTISE Software Engineering
- Ensure that proper application designs are created and applied consistently with the Group’s technology architecture standards.
- Develop, implement and enforce software solutions development, implementation and operations processes to ensure the highest levels of quality and consistent delivery.
- Operate within an individual contributor or within a Development Team Lead role.
- Coordinate onshore and offshore design, construct and test project activities as needed.
- Provide high level software solutions, technical and functional leadership.
- Coordinate the evolution of technical designs and code components to support detailed specifications and functional / non-functional requirements.
- Collaborate in the creation of end to end architecture, technical designs and code components for enterprise-scalable applications.
- Stay up to date with industry changes in technology standards, information management, development standards, methods and emerging 3rd party software in order to advise on technology and leverage industry best practices in the design and construction of software products.
- Ensure development of reusable code design, leverages application architecture / framework capabilities and functionality.
- Implement and oversee development processes to ensure efficient use of offshore technical team members.
- Assist in project specific client proposals including detailed capital and expense items
- Assist in definition of project ROI calculations and creation of a formal business case for specific project opportunities within the planning phase of the IT project governance process
- Approve changes as defined by the organization’s Change Control Process
- Enforce the defined Change Control Process and Procedures
- Validate appropriateness of team’s changes
- Proactively identify weaknesses in team (process, technology or people) and develop continuous improvement plans to address
Role Requirements / Qualifications
- Assists in managing client relationship in regards to business applications. Includes input in:
- Service Level Agreements
- Issue resolution and priority setting
So as to submit your profile. Could you please give me the following details SKILL MATRIX:
- Proven record implementing end to end DW solutions
- 10+ years of Data warehouse and Business Intelligence experience
- 8-10 years ETL and DW Architect level experience in implementing large scale platforms.
- 6+ years Dimensional Modeling experience - Star Schema Design and data warehouse standards knowledge
- Ability to understand a Report Requirement and business logic, and incorporate it to the Global Dimensional Model
- Experience with Row and Role Level Security
- AD (Active Directory) and SharePoint authentication and authorization
- Functional Flows knowledge of SAP Financials modules: Vendor, Time, Billing & Revenue, Job management, HR a plus
- Good understanding of SAP objects (ECC and BW)
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, MIS, or equivalent
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, and ability to work and deliver independently
- Advertising and Financial industry experience preferred
- Solid experience with ETL concepts and tools such as: SQL 2012 SSIS, stored procedures, Informatica, DataStage
- Knowledge with BI / Reporting tools such as MS SSRS, Cognos, Business Objects, Hyperion
- Hands-on development experience (60-70% hands-on development and 30-40% architecture).
- Expert RDBMS knowledge of MS SQL Server with experience on backend processes and engineering (additional experience with Oracle preferred)
- Implementation experience with Data Modeling concept (Star Schema) and tools such as ERwin
- Recent relevant experience developing large scale data warehouses / data marts, ETL solutions, OLTP & OLAP platforms, reporting solutions
Full Name:Email ID:Contact Number:Current Location:Present salary: Expecting salary:Work Authorization:Relocation (Yes/No):Availability:Last 4 Digit of SSN:DOB (MM/DD):Are you giving Right to Represent to present your Profile to the Client (Yes/No):Years of experience working as a lead/Architect:
|Skills||Scale (1 to 10)||Years Experience|
|Overall IT Experience|| || |
|Data warehouse & Business Intelligence|| || |
|ETL and DW Architect level experience|| || |
|Dimensional Modeling experience - Star Schema Design and data warehouse standards|| || |
|Experience with SQL 2012 SSIS, stored procedures, Informatics, Data Stage || || |
|Experience developing large scale data warehouses / data marts, ETL solutions, OLTP & OLAP platforms, reporting solutions|| || |
|Experience with Data Modeling concept (Star Schema) and tools such as Erwin|| || |
|Experience with Row and Role Level Security|| || |
Do you hold Bachelor’s Degree:Any connection with Clients location?Are you Comfortable for Drug Test, Criminal Background Check and Background Verification ?Commitment level if client offers you this position?Reasons for opting this position:Thanks & RegardsMohd Masood AhmedEmail: email@example.comPhone: 224-365-5919 Fax: 847-253-7282Next Generation Technology. Web: www.ngtechinc.comAddress: 116 S. Arlington Heights Rd, Suite # 301 Arlington Heights, IL 60005