Duties & Responsibilities:
- Set-Up and operate all CNC and other machines in the Fabrication Department in an effective and cost efficient manner while maintaining good quality and safety standards some programming may be required.
- Make adjustments to the machining program as required.
- Fabricate the required parts based on the Fabrication Drawing.
- Perform required PM checks daily as required.
- Follow work order specifications and packing instructions.
- Read and follow all notes in Epics.
- Ensure first piece sample is double checked by other plant personnel.
- Ensure material is identified for Die number, work order number and quantity. If material is being used from stock, have stock number identified on work order.
- Ensure material is checked for proper cut length before fabrication.
- Responsible for reporting equipment malfunction.
- On-time order completion.
- Comply with all quality related policies, procedures and system requirements.
- Perform other jobs as required
- 1-2 years in CNC setup/Machine operator
- Must have metal experience
- Must be familiar with precision measuring instruments and able to read drawing
- Own a pair of approved steel toed safety shoes/boots
- Reliable, flexible, good time management skills and a team player
We have rotational shifts ( days, afternoon, nights) & afternoons