BEAR Data Solutions, Inc. a global IT services provider with 11 offices throughout the U.S. and around the globe. Helps enterprise clients design, optimize, maintain and support mission-critical IT infrastructures. By combining expert engineering resources, best-of-breed technologies, and superior customer service, BEAR Data delivers high-performance IT solutions and services including cloud, virtualization, unified communications, networking, storage, database, security, managed services, wireless, staffing, and support contract management.
Title: Infrastructure -Network Engineers
Job Location: Lewisville, TX
Our customer is seeking Network Engineers who will work breakdown planning, resourcing, and budgeting. They are looking for someone who has 3-5 years direct related work experience.
- Work breakdown planning, resourcing, and budgeting.
- Rationalization of project scope and budget with project stakeholders.
- Elicitation of appropriate business requirements through the use of various methodologies and tools.
- Drafting of business cases and business requirements documentation as required.
- Drafting of test plans and test cases as required.
- Designing of high level data models and data flows.
- Writing of the data dictionary definitions as required for common understanding.
- Drafting of business continuity, disaster recovery, and ongoing data maintenance plans.
- Other responsibilities as determined by their business sponsors and Vendor
- Good Routing background.
- Strong foundation with Cisco switching.
- Core knowledge related WAN migration (MPLS and Ethernet services), and basic knowledge of frame relay.
- Background with VPN on Cisco ASA firewalls.
- cisco networking
- data center migration or consolidation is preferred