Job Title: SQL BI AnalystLocation: Bentonville, ARDuration: 6+ Months Job details:
Create analytics reports to provide valuable, relevant business insights for clients
Write ad-hoc T-SQL of a complex nature to support reporting needs
Identify, define, and prioritize customer requirements
Create indexes, tables, columns, and stored procedures as needed in our database environment
Provide customer service to new and existing clients
Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies
Collaborate with developers, stakeholders and subject-matter experts to establish technical vision and analyze trade-offs between usability and performance needs.
Perform statistical analysis against data to develop models and identify trends in support of the business.
Implement and work with Microsoft Business Intelligence tools (SQL and Excel) and dashboard reports. Required Skills:
- 3+ years of work experience with data mining and quantitative analysis
- 1+ year experience with C# .NET or equivalent Object-Oriented language
- 3+ years of experience writing complex SQL against large relational database systems, preferably Microsoft SQL Server 2008 or above
- Advanced skills with Microsoft Excel; ability to create pivot tables, charts, and graphs; formatting documents, formatting cells, entering and modifying complex formulas, creating and modifying basic charts and graphs, and creating and modifying Pivot Tables
- Ability to maintain and establish positive working relationships
- Strong communication skills, both written and spoken
- Ability to set priorities and organize work to meet deadlines
- Experience in consumer packaged goods industry a plus
Should need more information I can be reached firstname.lastname@example.org 203-567-0144.
Thank you for your time.