Candidates who are eligible to work for permanent positions at USA will be considered.
Third party vendor submissions are not considered.
Title: BizTalk Developer
Location: Milwaukee, WI
Duration: 6+ Months
The Applications Developer is responsible for making independent and creative technical contributions relating to developing, testing, debugging, maintaining, and documenting components of information systems applications. In addition the developer is responsible for defining user requirements, procedures, and processes to optimize performance efficiency.
•Analyze, design, code, test, and implement complex programs.
•Develop technical design specifications based on functional requirements.
•Build and maintain systems with current and emerging technologies while leveraging and expanding system capabilities.
•Conduct decision support systems tests, monitor test results, identify appropriate issues, and take correction actions as necessary.
•Assist with system development planning and monitoring, enhance existing systems, and participate in structured walkthroughs and technical reviews.
•Provide onsite and offsite support for the processing cycles of production systems.
•Can work independently on smaller, less critical projects.
•Participates in code reviews.
•Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering, or a directly related field preferred.
•3-5 years of professional IT experience.
•Proficient with business process integration and automation.
•Proficient in developing applications on BizTalk, designing XML schemas, and web services.
•Experience in designing and configuring orchestrations, message translation and transformation, parsing, message buses, adapters, and managing business rules with BizTalk.
•Experience in BizTalk administration and configuration.
•Experience working with batch and real-time processing.
•Broad knowledge of the .Net framework and designing and developing application components using .Net framework.
•Strong database skills (SQL 2008 and higher)
•Experience using design patterns, object oriented analysis and design, n-tier architecture, framework design and service oriented architecture.
•Experience with Agile/Scrum Methodologies
•Experience with Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS)
- Experience implementing Enterprise Application Integration (EAI) concepts and solutions.
- Experience developing EAI solutions using tools such as Microsoft BizTalk, IBM Web Sphere, TIBCO Business Works or similar technologies.
- Comprehensive understanding of Service Oriented Architecture (SOA).
- Experience mapping and transforming data using XML, XSLT or similar technologies.
- Experience working with batch and real-time processing.
- Broad knowledge of the .Net framework and designing and developing application components using .Net framework (C# or VB.Net).
- Experience developing web services.
- Experience with Microsoft SSIS preferred.
- Strong database skills (SQL 2008 and higher).
- Experience using design patterns, object oriented analysis and design, n-tier architecture, and framework design
Should someone need more information I can be reached at email@example.com 203-567-0144