Job Title: Sr. Java Developer – eCommerce Team
Location: Richfield, MN
Duration: 6+ Months
Our client, a top national retailer, is looking for Java Developers to work on high profile ecommerce, activated devices, and payments projects.
The projects will be developing improved checkout solutions, as well as improved product fulfillment systems and automation for payment tools.
This is a transition to a service oriented architecture environment with responsive front end design.
This is a very collaborative agile environment where developers will be responsible for working with project documentation, developing code, and testing their work in addition to attending and contributing to Agile/SCRUM sprint meetings.
• 5+ years of experience building distributed and highly scalable eCommerce solutions utilizing Java.
• Prior experience in a Linux environment
• Expert knowledge of Servlet containers and web oriented architecture.
• Very strong experience with Spring framework. Experience with RESTful and Groovy is ideal.
• Must be comfortable in a ‘pair programming’ environment using Agile methodology.
• Proficient with testing frameworks and high availability architectures.
• Prior experience in an Agile environment and good communication skills.
• Knowledge of checkout and payments solutions is preferred but not required.
NOTES • Must be your direct H1B/GC/EAD/W2 – no subcontracting.
Please let me know, if you have any questions.