Title: Assisted Living Manager
Location: Easton, MD
• Provides oversight and direction to the clinical team on the Assisted Living neighborhoods. They are responsible for providing a smooth transition in the resident’s daily life and care. They will demonstrate a collaborative working relationship with all disciplines of the Interdisciplinary Team.
• Their responsibilities will include auditing and/or completing required physical assessments such as the Assisted Living Manager assessment and all 45 day reviews. They may also function as the Delegating Nurse, responsible for assessment of related tasks as required under the Maryland regulations.
• Assuring the development of an exceptional resident service plan which is the blue print of when, how, and who is to provide excellent resident care on a daily basis
• Making changes to the service plan when a resident’s condition changes
• Implementing this plan assuring the highest standards of care
• Providing direct supervision to all clinical staff in the Assisted Living neighborhoods.
• Establishing a positive, effective, and collaborative relationship with all colleagues and families. Fosters open communications lines.
• Integrating all neighborhood policy/procedures. Assists with development and implementation of all new and existing policy/procedures.
• Uses knowledge based dementia care, based on the individual needs of the resident.
• Assuring appropriate documentation is applied to all service plans, medication and treatment records, medical records, assessment tools and incident reports. Ensures all documentation consistently exceeds internal/external Integrace standards. Develops plans for improving documentation as indicated within the community.
• Providing instruction and participates in orientation programs for new staff. Identifies staff development needs of the neighborhood staff and implements processes for education compliance.
• Works collaboratively with the delegating nurse to ensure the clinical oversight of resident care in the Assisted Living neighborhood is completed every 45 days based upon the needs of the residents.
• RN licensure required
• 5 + years of experience in the health care field.
• Assisted Living Industry experience
• Successful completion of the Maryland approved 80-hour Assisted Living Manager Course
• Successful completion of the Maryland approved Delegating Nurse/Case Manager Course
• Knowledge in cuing, coaching, and monitoring of residents. Have sufficient skills, training, and experience to serve the residents in a manner that is consistent with the philosophy of assisted living.
• Strong leadership skills and ability to lead organizational change while building trust
• Ability to help staff the Assisted Living neighborhoods to provide necessary services for all residents.
• Management experience preferred - familiarity with staffing practices and building relationships with patient families
Should someone need more information I can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org 203-567-0144.