Urgent requirement for CONFIGURATION MANAGEMENT Technician at Barrington, IL
Greetings from EApps Tech LLC…!!!
My name is Praneeth Kumar
we have a job opportunity for you as a CONFIGURATION
MANAGEMENT Technician one of our client based at Barrington, IL.
Please find the job description below, if you are available and interested, please send us your word copy of your resume with following details to Praneeth@eappstech.in
Or please call me on 919-341-6167
to discuss more about this position. Job Title: CONFIGURATION MANAGEMENT TechnicianLocation: Barrington, ILDuration: contract/FTEStart date:ASAP. Job Description:
The Configuration Management Technician processes transactions related to product management activities such as engineering and commercial item creation and the development of product model and offering content. This role uses a variety of IT tools including client’s Product Data Management (PDM), Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) and Inquiry to Order (ITO) platforms. This position may also administer Global Trade Item Number (GTIN) allocation, GTIN maintenance activities, and record keeping processes.Key Responsibilities Include:
- Execute approved requests to create and/or update configurable and non- configurable Product Items and structures in specified systems.
- Timely and accurate entry of submitted data for Product and/or Offering Items into specified systems.
- Escalate any potential compliance issues and work with requester to facilitate resolution of the issues.
- Ensure quick order issue fixing and smooth order fulfillment process, help and follow up on system issues.
- Lead proactive actions based on error reports
- Provide early detection of potential conflicts found in change requests and highlight simplification opportunities
- Administer the Global Trade Item Number (GTIN) processes including generation, administration, association, allocation and reporting of GEHC GTINs.
- Strong working knowledge of the English language (oral and written)
- Associate’s Degree or local equivalent
- 2+ years of experience working with IT Platforms for Product Data Management or Commercial ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) systems such as PDM and GPM and Inquiry to Order (ITO) platforms (such as Sales Workbench).
- Previous experience working in a regulated business/industry
- Experience with continuous process improvement
- Passionate about data integrity: analytical, creative and a technical problem solver
- Demonstrates energy, passion, commitment and proactive learning in the job
- Demonstrates effective teamwork and influential communication across teams
- Has a strong global and quality mindset and embraces change
Please fill the following questionnaire so that I can use the information while presenting your profile to the client.