Urgent requirement for Sr. Systems Analyst at Atlanta, GA
Hi , Greetings from EApps Tech LLC…!!!
My name is Venkat
we have a job opportunity for you as a Sr. Systems Analyst
one of our client based at Atlanta, GA.
Please find the job description below, if you are available and interested, please send us your word copy of your resume with following details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Or please call me on 919-341-6167
to discuss more about this position. Job Title: Sr. Systems Analyst Location: Atlanta, GADuration:6 MonthsStart date:ASAP. Job Description:
Secondary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide technical system design recommendations to meet business and functional requirements
- Translate business and user requirements into comprehensive functional specification and technical specification documents, that include elements such as:
- Decision Flow Diagrams
- Sequence Diagrams
- Use Cases
- Service Orchestration/Mappings
- Define and document system level requirements to support small, medium, or large scale projects and enhancements to the system.
- Work with Architecture, Development, Middleware, User Experience and Billing teams to facilitate implementation of required changes to frontline system; support new software releases/deployments as scheduled by company; identify trends in growth in order to take proactive approach toward problem resolution.
- Collaborate with IT and business teams to test, deploy and verify requested system changes.
- Attend business requirements meetings to determine potential impacts to our front-end Customer Care and Retail systems
- Attend development team scrum meetings to answer design and business requirements related questions
- Provide accurate estimates of effort and timelines for completion of assigned tasks and workload to achieve deliverables and goals, delivering on time and on estimation for small to large projects.
- Create and deliver articulate and effective oral presentations to a variety of audiences, large or small, internal or external.
- Regularly convey status to stakeholders and management.
Requirements & Experience:
- Practical experience designing applications/systems functioning in a SOA environment
- Minimum 8 years of System Analysis experience (or a combined 8 years in System Analysis, Development or Solutions Architecture)
- Two years of telecom industry experience preferred.
- Strong analytical ability in order to gather and interpret complex data and to find solutions to difficult human, technical, or administrative problems.
- Position requires strong verbal and written communication skills in order to accurately convey complex technical problems, their impacts, and resolutions to management, vendors, or business teams.
- Ability to effectively manage time, prioritize work, multi-task across many assignments.
- Working knowledge of:
- Middleware concepts
- System architecture concepts
- Billing system or Customer Care system concepts
- MS Office Tools (Word, Excel, Project, PowerPoint, Visio)
- Experience with multiple functional areas including, but not limited to, Customer Account Maintenance, Activations, and Billing in both Prepaid and Postpaid environments
- Demonstrates thorough working knowledge of various business process and system modeling tools including: Data Flow Diagrams, Process Models, State Modeling, Process decomposition, and Use Case Scenarios.
- Understand the system development life cycle
- Ability to assess the impact of new requirements/applications on existing IT Infrastructure
- Bachelor's degree (B.A. / B.S.) in Computing Science or similar from an accredited college or university.
Please fill the following questionnaire so that I can use the information while presenting your profile to the client.
|Candidate Name|| |
|Present location (city, state or ZIP)|| |
|Work Authorization|| |
|Tel No|| |
|E-mail ID|| |
|Skype ID|| |
|*Onsite availability (post-selection)|| |
|Total onsite experience, working in US|| |
|Overall relevant experience.|| |
|Availability for Interview (Time & Date)|| |