Title: PeopleSoft Finance ConsultantLocation: Multiple US Locations (NY, NJ, Hartford, Austin, Houston, Dallas, LA, San Francisco, Chicago, Atlanta, Boston, Cincinnati, Chicago, Cleveland, Denver, Detroit, Indianapolis, Minneapolis, Philadelphia, Phoenix, Tampa, Pittsburgh, Raleigh, Seattle )Type: PermanentTravel: 80%Compensation: $ 70k -180k per year Depending on consultant to manager level expertiseRelocation assistance: Yes Job Description:
- Implementation of the PeopleSoft GL/AP/AM solution in alignment with overall business requirements including business process design, fit/gap analysis, system configuration, roles and permissions, RICEW design, testing, and deployment
- Capturing requirements at Fit/Gap sessions related to GL/AP/AM
- Adapts existing methods and procedures to create possible alternative solutions to moderately complex problems.
- Understands the strategic direction set by senior management as it relates to team goals.
- Uses considerable judgment to determine solution and seeks guidance on complex problems.
- Determines methods and procedures on new assignments with guidance.
All of the consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You’ll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. Client offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.Desired Skills & Experience:
- 3+ years Health & Public Service experience required
- Some experience with Information Technology required
- 4 years of PeopleSoft financials experience required and familiarity with the following functions: Cash Management and Financial Gateway, General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Asset Management, Billing and PeopleSoft Enterprise Performance Management
- PeopleSoft GL, AP and AR experience preferred
- Experience with PeopleSoft Financial Upgrades and post upgrades production support a plus
- Bachelor’s degree required, Master's degree in a related field preferred
- Experience in Client engagement, fit gap analysis, user acceptance training, functional acceptance training, shared service centre, development
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
Should someone need more information I can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org or 203-567-0144.
Thank you for your time.