Job Title: Project ManagerDuration: 6+ monthsLocation: Northbrook, ILRate :$55/Hr on C2C Job Desc:
Purpose & Scope:
Manage the day-to-day operations of Global Medical Information system implementation project. Work with team of global business stakeholders to align business process with system implementation and provide guidance on system functionality. Manage relationship with the solution vendor who is also tasked with implementing and ultimately hosting the solution/service. Essential Job Responsibilities:
• Track project plan to ensure on time execution of tasks and overall project timeline.
• Ensures that all systems conform to our client SDLC and change management policies.
• Works with system owners to prioritize and manage change requests.
• Works with global team of stakeholders and users to manage communications and change management.
• Works with various IT services to ensure on time implementation of systems integrations.
• Proactively identifies impacts to project and drives awareness of solutions to further business and IT goals.
• Manages offsite vendor team, coordinates with vendor PM and holds outsourced vendor to SLAs.
• Meets regularly with various stakeholders to provide status and update priorities. Qualifications:Required:
• Must have 5 years of experience leading and managing teams involved with delivering IT solutions.
• Extensive experience in managing the implementation of custom development solutions in a regulated environment.
• Ability to manage multiple work-streams and provide actionable and effective feedback to management and business partners.
• Must be able to work independently and accommodate change in a fast-paced technical environment.
• Experience working directly with global business-facing groups.
• Extensive working knowledge of SDLC – AGILE, SCRUM, etc.
• Previous experience working in the pharmaceutical, or other highly regulated industry. Preferred:
• Previous experience working in with validated systems in the pharmaceutical industry.
• Previous experience managing global project and related impacts (Data Privacy, Multiple Time Zones, Local Impacts, etc)
• Experience working in a multiple vendor and stakeholder environment.
• Must have prior experience with SaaS solutions.
• Extensive working knowledge of SharePoint & Microsoft CRM.
Please let me know, if you have any questions.