Expert in Routing Protocols OSPF, BGP, & EIGRP and different platform of Cisco routers: ASR1002, ISR4400, 4500 branch routers, 7600, 7200, 3800, 2800 etc.
Expert in Switching L2/L3 and different platforms of Cisco switches: Nexus, Catalyst 6500, 4500, 4900, 3700, 3650. OS level 12.2.x and higher, NX-OX
- Expert with troubleshooting and hands-on for routing & switching
- Familiar with deployment and management of LAN/WAN networks via software defined networking, Bare Metal Provisioning techniques is a plus.
Understanding of Wireless LAN technology, Cisco 3602i Access Points and 5508 Controllers.
Knowledgeable with Security technologies i.e. Cisco firewalls, VPN, IDS, IPS, 802.1x, Internet Proxy etc.
Experience with different OS and server technologies.
Understanding of TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, TFTP, FTP protocols.
- Understanding of scripting languages as: Perl, Expect, PowerShell.
- Use of HP Network Automation, HP Server Automation, HP Network Node Manager, Cisco Prime, Wireless LAN Controller, Infoblox NetMRI, MS Active Directory Services, SCCM, SCOM is a plus.
- Team player and inclined towards taking on new challenges.
Be able to read and create detailed Visio network diagrams, write technical documentation, comfortable to train peers across teams of varying IT technologies.
- Education / Certification: Must be CCNP or higher.
Experience: 5-7 years applicable experience in network engineering, server engineering