Preferably GC or Citizens but open for any visa
Title: Sr.software automation tester
Location: Baltimore MD
· Expert knowledge in designing, implementing and maintaining software test automation test frameworks/solutions, experience using HP Quick Test Professional
· Experience with developing and implementing automated testing standards and guidelines, experience with test data preparation, experience with the Quality Center Test management tool.
· Experience with developing, documenting and implementing complex multi-program data driven functional/regression test strategies using QTP is required.
· Expertise in Quick Test Pro (QTP) and Quality Center (QC), design and implementation of QTP test frameworks.
· Expertise in QTP scripting language, and proven ability to read and code Visual Basic and C.
· Expertise in testing web services using SOAPUI (Simple Object Access Protocol User Interface) by creating new test cases and synchronizing them in QC. Experience with working on applications built in a Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) environment.
· Experience in mapping requirements to test cases and the ability to come-up with ideas to enhance the existing process.
· RDBMS skills (prefer DB2 experience).
· Participation in or leading the design and development of automated implementations of tests using appropriate test harness.
· Experience creating test data sets using database command line utilities and tools.
· Experience with complex build processes integrated with automated testing and QA reporting.
· Strong experience with manual testing, testing tools, writing test plans, and reviewing test cases. Ability to deliver documents like Test Plan, Reports etc. with high quality.
· Proven team player with strong interpersonal skills possessing a demonstrated ability to handle multiple projects with varying priorities.
· Experience creating and implementing test environments for a client-server or distributed system involving relational databases.
· Must be able to navigate in a Windows workstation setting, and have excellent knowledge of the Microsoft office suite (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
· Strong verbal and written communication skills are critical.
· Candidate should be able to adapt to a changing environment.
· Expertise in testing web services using SOAPUI (Simple Object Access Protocol User Interface) by creating new test cases and synchronizing them in Quality Center. Experience with working on applications built in a Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) environment.
· And 508 testing expertise, candidates who know Accessibility products such as JAWS, Dragon, who can test applications to ensure they meet the 508 requirements. They have to know the 508 regulations
· Proven ability to support software engineering life cycle (requirements analysis, design alternatives; detail program specifications, test plans, test case scenarios, etc.)
· Effectively work in a team environment and adjust to dynamic schedules.
· Strong ability to work smoothly and effectively in groups comprised of widely ranging personality types.
Masters degree plus 11 years of experience
Bachelors degree plus 13 years of experience
Should someone need more information I can be reached at email@example.com 203-567-0144.