Significant experience with Cisco Routers/Switches required especially: TCP/IP, eBGP, iBGP, EIGRP, OSPF, QOS, MPLS, HSRP/VRRP and Multicasting.
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area: Financial IT Software - Network Administration, Security
Role Category: Network Administrator
Role: Network Administrator Keyskills:
- nexus,Cisco 6509 and Cisco ASR router, Juniper and Palo Alto Firewalls
- CCNP certified, Network L2/L3 support Cisco devices
- LAN (STP, Trunking, Channeling, etc),
- WAN Links, Routing (Routing protocol like BGP, EIGRP, OSPF),
- Security (Juniper and PaloAlto Firewall, ACL, NAT/PAT, IDS/IPS), hands-on experience on Failover configuration of firewall
- Voice equipment (Call Manager, voice gateway, IP Phone, etc)
- Data Center Management, Racks, EPBX, power equipments, UPS
- Experience with ITIL/ITSM (Incident/Change/Problem Management) practices.