Job DescriptionRequired Skills
Position requires a good understanding of large networks, network equipment, provisioning, trouble isolation, and equipment configurations. Position also requires a good understanding of routing protocols, routed protocols, security, and application services.
Significant experience with Cisco Routers/Switches required especially: TCP/IP, eBGP, iBGP, EIGRP, OSPF, QOS, MPLS, HSRP/VRRP and Multicasting.
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area: Financial IT Software - Network Administration, Security
Role Category: Network Administrator
Role: Network Administrator Keyskills:
- nexus,Cisco 6509 and Cisco ASR router, Juniper and Palo Alto Firewalls
- CCNP certified, Network L2/L3 support Cisco devices
LAN (STP, Trunking, Channeling, etc),
Thanks and RegardsAmar | Resource Analyst | EApps Tech LLC | 4208 Six Forks Road Suite 1000 Raleigh NC 27609 | Ph: +1 919 341 3167 (O) | Fax: +1 919-825-4801|USA I UK I INDIA I AUSTRALIA | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Visit us: www.eappstech.com | https://www.facebook.com/eappstech
- WAN Links, Routing (Routing protocol like BGP, EIGRP, OSPF),
- Security (Juniper and PaloAlto Firewall, ACL, NAT/PAT, IDS/IPS), hands-on experience on Failover configuration of firewall
- Voice equipment (Call Manager, voice gateway, IP Phone, etc)
- Data Center Management, Racks, EPBX, power equipments, UPS
- Experience with ITIL/ITSM (Incident/Change/Problem Management) practices.