Job Description: Functional – 60%Techno – 40%
Modules: Oracle Financials Applications (AP, AR, GL, FA, Projects) and P2P and O2C
· Self-motivated, result oriented with strong analytical skills. Good at problem solving and with good communication skills.
· Candidate should be a techno/functional
· Experience in developing, testing, implementing and supporting integrated solutions in various Oracle financial applications.
· Hands-on experience with RICE Components, Pl/SQL in developed database objects, Triggers, Packages, Functions and Procedures using PL/SQL in different Oracle Apps modules.
· Knowledge of UNIX/Linux Scripting and experience with version control-systems.
· Experience with workload automation/scheduling tools (e.g. Appworx, etc.)
· Experience in using standard built-in API’s to implement custom business process is required.
· Write business requirement documents for reports, interfaces, data conversions and application extensions.
· In-depth knowledge of Oracle Forms and Reports development including XML Publisher.
· Experience should include Migration (Conversion), Customization (Interfaces) and management of Oracle Financials Applications (AP, AR, GL, FA, Projects) with good understanding of the Procure-to-Pay and Order-to-Cash cycles.
· Experience in Invoice creation and pulling data from the database.
· Experience posting invoices to Oracle and understanding the correct format for the data values.
· Experience in understanding the differences between the different taxes and how to handle tax, freight, and misc. on invoices.
· Identify functionality gaps and develop solutions for them.
· Working on large projects / programs (covering many regions / many business areas).
· Working experience in performance optimization.
· Experience in the financial industry would be nice to haveThanks and RegardsAmar | Resource Analyst | EApps Tech LLC | 4208 Six Forks Road Suite 1000 Raleigh NC 27609 | Ph: +1 919 341 3167 (O) | Fax: +1 919-825-4801|USA I UK I INDIA I AUSTRALIA | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Visit us: www.eappstech.com | https://www.facebook.com/eappstech